By their nature, Prototype programs pose certain Development and management challenges unlike anything else in architecture. From functional test beds to running design templates, our intelligent solutions follow a series of essential steps to ensure your Prototype starts off with the best chance to succeed:
- Identify and organize Management, Merchandising, Vendor, and Construction objectives into structured design packages.
- Evaluate the overall development program to foster effective and efficient deployment strategies.
- Facilitate individual site adaptations with expert guidance and interpretation of technical design intent.
- Conduct regulatory and manufacturer master review programs to expedite permitting and construction.
- Coordinate ongoing design feedback from individual site Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and Code Authorities.
By balancing these variables, we can rapidly roll out a standard Construction program, while staying flexible enough to respond to evolving Client needs and specific site requirements. Michael Imbimbo Inc. has a history of success with corporate Prototype programs, including seven major national and international chains with thousands of individual projects.